- Download the Microsoft Project Installation file. Please select the version you purchased below:
Note: Downloading can take 10-20 minutes depending of your internet speed.
2. Open the ISO file by double-clicking it or Mount the file. To mount, follow the instructions below:
a. Right-click on the ISO file
b. Select the Mount. This will mount the file as a virtual device and allow you to access it like a pen drive.
c. On the left side of this same window, you will see that an Office device appears under This Pc. To install, click on the new device/drive, and then on the right side of the window you will see the content including a Setup file.
3. Double-click on the Setup file for the installation to begin.
4. Project Professional is now installed. If necessary, close the confirmation that you receive once the program has been installed.
5. Open Project from the Windows Start menu. If you could not find the Office app or shortcut, please follow instructions in Office App Icon/Shortcut is Missing
6. After some seconds a new window will popup asking to enter the product key. Enter the 25-digit product key found in My Orders. and click the Activate button.
Congratulations! Microsoft Project Professional is now installed and ready to use.