Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard product key for your small-to-midsize business. Experience the benefits of cloud services and satisfy your core business needs without all the downfalls of adopting new technology. Order now, and we will send you the Microsoft Windows Server R2 2012 Standard product key directly via e-mail within 8 hours of your purchase.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 18-10-2013
- Program type: Windows Server
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard is ideal for small-to-medium-sized businesses that operate in physical or minimally virtualized environments. The licence is CPU-based and allows you to cover up to two physical processors on a server. You also need a Client Access License (CAL) for each client that accesses Windows Server Standard edition.
This version of the software is designed to give you the flexibility to choose which applications and services run on-site and which are cloud-based. Secure Remote Web Access allows you and your team members to work from anywhere with an internet connection.
► Group policy
Improve startup times on machines that are disconnected from the company network with the new “Policy Cache” setting. It allows domain-joined machines to store a copy of the group policy settings on the client machine and, depending on the speed of access to the domain controller, use those at startup time instead of waiting for the policy settings to download.
► Client Full System Restore
Now supported by Windows Deployment Services (WDS).
► Automated Tiering
Storage Spaces stores most frequently accessed files on fastest physical media.
► IP Address Management (IPAM)
Get fine-grained control over which users can view or change configurations for DHCP reservations, scopes, IP address blocks, DNS resource records, etc. Additionally, IPAM can integrate with System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 R2 to have coordinated IP policy across both physical and virtual environments.
► Faster VM deployment (approximately half the time)
The Legacy Network Adapter device is no longer required (or even supported) by Generation 2 virtual machines and the SCSI controller performs much better than the legacy IDE controller in the previous generation of virtual machines.
► 2 Virtual Machines
The Standard edition supports virtualization, but to a limited extent. Users can create up to two virtual machines or operating system environments.
Read more in our blog article “Windows Server Editions Comparison“.
‣ Required Processor: 1.4 GHz (64-bit processor) or faster
‣ Recommended Memory: 512 MB (2 GB recommended)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 32 GB free space
‣ Required Display: Super VGA (1024×768) monitor or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply); Network adapters on your PC should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter.