Please follow these steps to fix activation errors:
1. Confirm that your device is up to date and running Windows 11. In the search box on the taskbar, type winver, and then select Winver from the list of results. You’ll see the version and build of Windows.
Not running Windows 11? Learn how to update your device at update Windows.
2. Use the Activation troubleshooter to resolve simple errors. For more info, see Try the Activation troubleshooter.
3. If you’re still getting an error, check the list of error codes here and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.
4. Make sure the error hasn’t changed. Sometimes when you run the Activation troubleshooter or try to activate, the error code and message will change. If the error code has changed, look up the new code from the list and follow the recommended steps. (If you’re getting an error code that isn’t listed on this page, contact Microsoft customer support.)
However, if the above solution/s does not work, please contact our Customer Support Team so we can check if you are eligible for a refund or replacement.
To assist you better, please include the details below:
1. Order / Transaction ID
2. Screenshot of the pop-up/error message ‘
3. Additional information (if any)